￭ 학력 및 경력 (education & experience)
Final School: MD, PhD 전남대학교 의과대학 내과학 (내분비학) (Dept. of Internal Medicine (Endocrinology), Chonnam National Univ. College of Medicine)
1984-2000 전남대학교 의과대학/내과전문의 (전남대학교병원)/의학박사 (전남대학교 의과대학)
내분비대사내과 전임의 (전남대학교병원)
2007-2009 Harvard Medical School 장기연수
2013-2016 의과대학 내과 (조교수-부교수)/원광대학교 의과대학 내과 (교수)
2016-현재 가천대학교 의과대학, 가천대학교 길병원 내과 교수
2016~2017 대한당뇨병학회 연구이사
2016~2019현재 대한당뇨병학회 학술위원
2019 가천대 길병원 임상의학연구소장, 연구기획단장
￭ 연구 소개 (Research in brief)
인슐린저항성은 당뇨병 및 비만증의 기본적인 병태생리이고 또한 중요한 치료타겟이다. 본 연구실은 인슐린저항성과 관련된 당뇨병, 비만증, 그리고 지방간의 병태생리 연구, 분자생물학적 연구, 치료약제 기전연구, 유전체 연구 등을 수행하며 주로 중개 연구 및 임상연구를 수행하고 있다. 특히 임상연구는 human clamp study, 운동생리 및 에너지대사, 지방간질환 연구와 함께 관련된 유전체 분석, 빅데이터 연구 등을 동시에 수행하고 있다. 최근에는 이러한 질환에 대한 빅데이터 분석연구와 유전체 분석연구를 수행하고 있다.
Insulin resistance is the basic pathogenesis of diabetes and obesity and is also an important treatment target. My Lab conducts animal and clinical research on pathogenesis of diabetes and obesity related to insulin resistance by various approaches such as molecular biology, genomics and pharmacology. We are doing animal study by using animal disease models for various metabolic diseases and also human study by various approaches such as exercise, energy metabolism, genomics human clamp and big data.
￭ 키워드(Key W of Research Field)
당뇨병, 비만, 비알콜성 지방간, 인슐린저헝성
[diabetes, obesity, non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases (NAFLD), insulin resistance]
￭ Recent Publication (2013 – Present)
1. Kim OH et al., High-phytate/low-calcium diet is a risk factor for crystal nephropathies, renal phosphate wasting, and bone loss. eLIfe (in press)
2. Jun HS et al. Attenuation of diabetic kidney injury in DPP4-deficient rats; role of GLP-1 on the suppression of AGE formation by inducing glyoxalase 1. Aging (in press)
3. Joo M, Park A, Kim K, Son WJ, Lee HS, Lim G, Lee J, Lee DH, An J, Kim JH, Ahn T, Nam S. A Deep Learning Model for Cell Growth Inhibition IC50 Prediction and Its Application for Gastric Cancer Patients. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2019, 20, 6276; doi:10.3390/ijms20246276 (Dec-12, IF 4.183)
4. Kim TH, Lee K, Park IB, Choi CS, Ahn TH, Lee DH: The effects of DPP4 inhibitors on the levels of plasma catecholamines and their metabolites in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2019 Oct;156:107832. doi: 10.1016/j.diabres.2019.107832. Epub 2019 Sep 9. 0168-8227, IF 3.239 (0168-8227)
5. Sungjin Park, Hee Kyung Ahn, Dae Ho Lee, YunJae Jung, Joo-Won Jeong, Seungyoon Nam, and Won-Suk Lee. Systematic mutation analysis in rare colorectal cancer presenting ovarian metastases. Sci Rep. 2019 Nov 18;9(1):16990. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-53182-6.
6. Sungjin Park, Seungryeol Moon, Kiyoung Lee, Ie Byung Park, Dae Ho Lee *, Seungyoon Nam*. miR2Diabetes: a curated database of expression patterns of literature-supported microRNAs, in diabetic microvascular complications. Genes (Basel). 2019 Oct 9;10(10). pii: E784. doi: 10.3390/genes10100784. (ISSN 2073-4425).(IF3.331). Genes, EISSN 2073-4425, Published by MDPI AG (Switzerland)
7. Hee-Sook Jun et al. Attenuation of diabetic kidney injury in DPP4-deficient rats; role of GLP-1 on the suppression of AGE formation by inducing glyoxalase 1
8. Kiyoung Lee, Ie Byung Park, Dae Ho Lee et al. Characterization of variable presentations of diabetic ketoacidosis based on blood ketone levels and major society diagnostic criteria: a new view point on the assessment of diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy 2019:12 1161–1171, 2019 Jul 16;12:1161-1171. doi: 10.2147/DMSO.S209938.
9. Kim KS, Lee BW, Kim YJ, Lee DH, Cha BS, Park CY. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Diabetes: Part II: Treatment. Diabetes Metab J. 2019 Apr;43(2):127-143.
10. Yong-ho Lee, Yongin Cho, Byung-Wan Lee, Cheol-Young Park, Dae Ho Lee, Bong-Soo Cha, Eun-Jung Rhee. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Diabetes. Part I: Epidemiology and Diagnosis. Diabetes Metab J 2019;43:31-45
11. Kim KS, Lee BW, Kim YJ, Lee DH, Cha BS, Park CY. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Diabetes: Part II: Treatment. Diabetes Metab J. 2019 Apr;43(2):127-143. doi: 10.4093/dmj.2019.0034. Review.
12. Nam S, Kim JH and Lee DH (2019) RHOA in Gastric Cancer: Functional Roles and Therapeutic Potential. Front. Genet. 10:438. doi: 10.3389/fgene.2019.00438
13. Dongseong Shin, Young Sil Eom, Suk Chon, Byung-Joon Kim, Kyung-Sang Yu., Dae Ho Lee. Factors influencing insulin sensitivity during hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamp in healthy Korean male subjects. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy 2019, 12:469-476 (Published Date: 10 April 2019/ISSN: 1178-7007, Impact Factor 2.961/Dove Press Ltd (UK)
14. Sangseob Leem, Dae Ho Lee, Taesung Park. SPARTA: Super-fast Permutation AppRoach To Approximate extremely low p-values. International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics, 2018 Vol.21 No.4, pp.352 – 364, IF 0.624/ ISSN online: 1748-5681; ISSN print: 1748-5673
15. Choi IS, Park IB, Lee K, Ahn TH, Kim JH, Ahn Y, Chae SC, Kim HS, Kim YJ, Cho MC, Kim CJ, Jeong MH, Lee DH; Korea Acute Myocardial Infarction Registry-National Institutes of Health (KAMIR-NIH) investigators.. Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors Provide Better Long-Term Survival Benefits to Patients With AMI Than Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers After Survival Hospital Discharge. Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics 2019, Vol. 24(2) 120-129 (pISSN 1074-2484) IF 2.936
16. Joo-Wook Kim, Jin-Sook Lee, Jung Ho Kim, Joo-Won Jeong, Dae Ho Lee, and Seungyoon Nam. Comparison of Microbiota Variation in Korean Healthy Adolescents with Adults Suggests Notable Maturity Differences. OMICS. 2018 Dec;22(12):770-778. A Journal of Integrative Biology Volume 22, Number 12, 2018. Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
17. Yu TY, Kim HY, Lee JM, Lee DH, Cho CG. Association between Bone Mineral Density and Albuminuria: Cross-Sectional Analysis of Data from the 2011 Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey V-2. Endocrinol Metab (Seoul). 2018 Jun;33(2):211-218. doi: 10.3803/EnM.2018.33.2.211. Epub 2018 May 4.
18. Sungjin Park, SeongRyeol Moon, Kiyoung Lee, Ie Byung Park, Dae Ho Lee, and Seungyoon Nam. Urinary and Blood microRNA-126 and -770 are Potential Noninvasive Biomarker Candidates for Diabetic Nephropathy: A Meta-analysis. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry 2018;46(4):1331-1340. doi: 10.1159/000489148. Epub 2018 Apr 18.) IF5.104 eISSN 1421-9778 ISSN: 1015-8987 (Print) PMID 29689545 (Karger 스위스)
19. Jaelim Cho, Ie Byung Park, Kiyoung Lee, Tae Hoon Ahn, Won Bin Park, Ju Han Kim, MDf, Youngkeun Ahn, Myung Ho Jeong, Dae Ho Lee* and Other Korea Acute Myocardial Infarction Registry (KAMIR) and Korea Working Group on Myocardial Infarction (KorMI) Investigators. Statin has more protective effects in AMI patients with higher plasma BNP or NT-proBNP level, but not with lower left ventricular ejection fraction. Journal of Cardiology 71 (4) (2018) 375–381 (ISSN 0914-5087) 44%, IF 2.732 PMID 29158023
20. Chon S, Rhee SY, Ahn KJ, Baik SH, Park Y, Nam MS, Lee KW, Yoo SJ, Koh G, Lee DH, Kim YS, Woo JT; KIIT study investigators: Long-term effects on glycaemic control and β-cell preservation of early intensive treatment in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes: A multicentre randomized trial. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2018 May;20(5):1121-1130. doi: 10.1111/dom.13196. Epub 2018 Jan 22.(IF 5.98) 1463-1326 (Electronic)
21. Kang JK, Kim OH, Hur J, Yu SH, Lamichhane S, Lee JW, Ojha U, Hong JH, Lee CS, Cha JY, Lee YJ, Lm SS, Park YJ, Choi CS, Lee DH, Lee IK, Oh BC*: Increased intracellular Ca2+ concentrations prevent membrane localization of PH domains through the formation of Ca2+-phosphoinositides. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017 Nov 7;114(45):11926-11931 (ISSN 0027-8424) IF 9.423
22. Seok-Chun Ko, Won-Kyo Jung, Seung-Hong Lee, Dae Ho Lee*, and You-Jin Jeon. Anti-hypertensive effect of an enzymatic hydrolysate from Styela clava flesh tissue in type 2 diabetic patients with hypertension. Nutrition Research and Practice 2017;11(5):396-401 (Corresponding author)(IF1.676) SCI(E) 2005-6168 eISSN, pmid 28989576
23. Hun Soo Kim, Lee DH, and Park SA. Aggressive Imaging Features in a Malignant Pheochromocytoma with a Novel Mutation of the SDHB gene" Clinical Nuclear Medicine (2017;42: 687–689)(229)
24. Eun-Sol Lee, Dong-Sung Lee, Prakash Raj Pandeya, Youn-Chul Kim, Dae-Gil Kang Ho-Sub Lee, Byung-Chul Oh, and Dae Ho Lee. Sodium butyrate has context-dependent actions on dipeptidyl peptidase-4 and other metabolic parameters. The Korean Journal of Physiology & Pharmacology 2017 Sep; 21(5): 519-529(IF 2.062) ISSN: 1226-4512
25. Santosh Lamichhane, Ramesh Pariyar, Tonking Bastola, Eun-Sol Lee , Ho-Sub Lee, Dae-Ho Lee *, Jungwon Seo *. ROS production and ERK activity are involved in the effects of D-beta-hydroxybutyrate and metformin in a glucose deficient condition. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Mar 21;18(3). pii: E674. doi: 10.3390/ijms18030674. (IF 3.257)(ISSN 1422-0067) pmid 28335557, 스위스
26. Chang Ho Ahn, Kyung Ah Han, Jae Myung Yu, Joo Young Nam, Kyu Jeong Ahn, Tae Keun Oh, Hyoung Woo Lee, Dae Ho Lee, Jaetaek Kim, Choon Hee Chung, Tae Sun Park, Byung Joon Kim, Seok Won Park, Hyeong Kyu Park, Kwang Jae Lee, Sang-Wook Kim, Jeong Hyun Park, Kwan Pyo Ko, Chong Hwa Kim, Hak Chul Jang, Hyunjin Lee and Kyong Soo Park. Efficacy and Safety of Gemigliptin, a Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitor, in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Inadequately Controlled with Combination Treatment of Metformin and Sulfonylurea: a 24-week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study (TROICA Study). Journal: Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2017 May;19(5):635-643. ISN 1463-1326,(if 6.715)
27. Soo Heon Kwak, Chan-hyeon Jung, Chang Ho Ahn, Jungsun Park, Jeesoo Chae, Hye Seung Jung, Young Min Cho, Dae Ho Lee, Jong-Il Kim, Kyong Soo Park: Clinical whole exome sequencing in early onset diabetes patients. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. Volume 122, December 2016, Pages 71–77 ISSN: 0168-8227 (IF3.05)
28. Ok-Hee Kim, Hyojung Kim, Jinku Kang, Dongki Yang, Yu-Hoi Kang, Byoung-Gon Moon, Dae Ho Lee, Sang-Chul Park and Byung-Chul: Impaired phagocytosis of apoptotic cells causes accumulation of bone marrow-derived macrophages in aged mice. BMB Reports 2017; 50(1): 43-48 (eISSN1976-670X), IF Factor 3.089)
29. Lee SH, Ko SC, Kang MC, Lee DH, Jeon YJ: Octaphlorethol A, a marine algae product, exhibits antidiabetic effects in type 2 diabetic mice by activating AMP-activated protein kinase and upregulating the expression of glucose transporter 4. Food and Chemical Toxicology 2016 May;91:58-64 (IF 3.778)(issn 1873-6351)
30. Dong-Sung Lee, Eun-Sol Lee, Md. Morshedul Alam, Jun-Hyeog Jang, Ho-Sub Lee, Hyuncheol Oh, Youn-Chul Kim, Zahid Manzoor, Young-Sang Koh, Dae-Gil Kang, and Dae Ho Lee: Soluble DPP-4 up-regulates toll-like receptors and augments inflammatory reactions, which are ameliorated by vildagliptin or mannose-6-phosphate. Metabolism 65 (2): 89-101, 2016 (W B SAUNDERS CO-ELSEVIER INC) (IF 5.963)
31. Kim YR, Park MS, Eum KH, Kim J, Lee JW, Bae T, Lee DH, Choi JW: Transcriptome analysis indicates TFEB1 and YEATS4 as regulatory transcription factors for drug resistance of ovarian cancer. Oncotarget. 2015 Aug 17.
32. Choi JS, Kim JK, Yang YJ, Kim Y, Kim P, Park SG, Cho EY, Lee DH, Choi JW: Identification of cromolyn sodium as an anti-fibrotic agent targeting both hepatocytes and hepatic stellate cells. Pharmacol Res. 2015 Oct 16;102:176-183.(IF 4.408)
33. Kim HW, Lee DH, Lee SA, Koh G: A relationship between serum potassium concentration and insulin resistance in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. INTERNATIONAL UROLOGY AND NEPHROLOGY. 2015 Jun;47(6):991-9 (ISSN 0301-1623) (IF 1.519) (PMID 25966806)