MD, PhD 서울대학교 의과대학 정신과학 (Department of Psychiatry, Seoul National University College of Medicine)
1987 ~ 1993 서울대학교 의과대학 의학과
1993 ~ 1998 서울대학교병원 인턴, 서울대학교병원 정신과 레지던트
2001 ~ 2003 서울대학교병원 정신과 전임의/임상강사
2003 ~ 2007 가천대학교 의과대학 정신건강의학과 조교수
2006 ~ 2007 미국 New York 컬럼비아 의대 정신과 방문 조교수
2007 ~ 2012 가천대학교 의과대학 정신건강의학과 부교수
2012 ~ 현재 가천대학교 의과대학 정신건강의학과 교수
￭ 연구 소개 (Research in brief)
분자 뇌영상 연구실에서는 radioligand를 이용한 고해상도 분자 PET 영상을 기반으로 뇌신경수용체, 뇌신경전달체 등 다양한 신경전달물질 관련 대뇌 단백질의 농도를 정량화하고 신경전달물질의 변화량을 정량화함으로써 정신질환의 병태생리를 밝히는 연구를 수행하고 있다. 이를 통하여 주요 정신질환 병태생리 연구에 핵심적인 대리 표지자를 발굴하고 나아가 새로운 치료법의 개발을 위한 표적을 발굴하는 것을 목적으로 하고 있다. 또한, multi-tracer, multi-modality 기법을 통하여 정신질환의 병태생리 연구에 새로운 방법론을 제시하고자 한다.
My Lab (Molecular Brain Imaging Lab) is conducting research to explore the pathogenesis of major psychiatric disorders using high-resolution molecular PET imaging with radioligands, which enables the quantification of the concentrations of various neuroreceptors/transporters and neurotransmitter-related proteins in human brain. The purpose of my research is to find surrogate markers that are keys to understand the pathogenesis of major mental illnesses and to discover novel targets for the development of new treatments. In addition, we are conducting multi-tracer and multi-modality imaging techniques, which can provide new methodologies for research on the pathophysiology of mental illness.
￭ 키워드(Key W of Research Field)
PET, MRI, 분자영상, 정신의학, 정신약물학
(molecular imaging, psychiatry, neuropsychopharmacology)
￭ Recent Publication (2013 – Present)
1. In vivo cerebral translocator protein (TSPO) binding and its relationship with blood adiponectin levels in treatment-naive young adults with major depression: A [11C]PK11195 PET study. Biomedicines. 2021;10(1):34. doi: 10.3390/biomedicines10010034
2. Functional Analysis of Brain Imaging Suggests Changes in the Availability of mGluR5 and Altered Connectivity in the Cerebral Cortex of Long-Term Abstaining Males with Alcohol Dependence: A Preliminary Study. Life. 2021;11(6):506. doi.org/10.3390/life11060506.
3. Sex Difference in Peripheral Inflammatory Biomarkers in Drug-Naïve Patients with Major Depression in Young Adulthood. Biomedicines. 2021;9(7):708. doi: 10.3390/biomedicines9070708.
4. Deep graph neural network-based prediction of acute suicidal ideation in young adults. Scientific Reports. 2021;11(1):15828. doi: 10.1038/s41598-021-95102-7.
5. Association Between Lack of Insight and Prefrontal Serotonin Transporter Availability in Antipsychotic-Free Patients with Schizophrenia: A High-Resolution PET Study with [11C]DASB. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment 2021; 17:3195-3203.
6. Ag-Deposited Porous Silicon as a SERS-Active Substrate for the Sensitive Detection of Catecholamine Neurotransmitters. Electronic Materials Letters. 2021;17:292–298.
7. In vivo glucose metabolism and glutamate levels in mGluR5 knockout mice: a multimodal neuroimaging study using [18F]FDG microPET and MRS. EJNMMI Res. 2020 Oct 2;10(1):116.
8. A Review of Molecular Imaging of Glutamate Receptors. Molecules. 2020 Oct 16;25(20):4749. doi: 10.3390/molecules25204749.
9. Association between human gray matter metabotropic glutamate receptor-5 availability in vivo and white matter properties: a [11C]ABP688 PET and diffusion tensor imaging study. Brain Structure and Function. 2020 Jul;225(6):1805-1816.
10. In vivo metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 availability-associated functional connectivity alterations in drug-naive young adults with major depression. European Neuropsychopharmacology. 2019;29:278-290.
11. Relationship of self-transcendence traits with in vivo dopamine D2/3 receptor availability and functional connectivity: an [18F]fallypride PET and fMRI study. Synapse. 2019;73(11):e22121.
12. Reliable and quantitative SERS detection of dopamine levels in human blood plasma using a plasmonic Au/Ag nanocluster substrate. Nanoscale. 2018 ;10(47):22493-22503.
13. Penalized PET reconstruction using deep learning prior and local linear fitting. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. 2018 ;37(6):1478-1487.
14. Altered connectivity between striatal and extrastriatal regions in patients with schizophrenia on maintenance antipsychotics: an [18F]fallypride PET and functional MRI study. Synapse. 2018;72(12):e22064.
15. Neural signature for auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia: a high-resolution positron emission tomography study with fludeoxyglucose (18F). Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience. 2018;16(3):324-332.
16. Gold nanostructures electrodeposited on graphene oxide-modified indium tin oxide glass as a surface-enhanced Raman scattering-active substrate for ultrasensitive detection of dopamine neurotransmitter. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 2018;57:08PF02 (08PF02-1 - 08PF02-5).
17. The relationship between excitement symptom severity and extrastriatal dopamine D2/3 receptor availability in patients with schizophrenia: A high-resolution PET study with [18F]fallypride. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience. 2018;268(6):529-540.
18. Body and liver fat content and adipokines in schizophrenia: a magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy study. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2017;234(12):1923-1932.
19. Altered interregional correlations between serotonin transporter availability and cerebral glucose metabolism in schizophrenia: A high-resolution PET study using [11C]DASB and [18F]FDG. Schizophrenia Research 2017;182:55-65.
20. Efficacy and safety of asenapine in Asian patients with an acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, 6-week, placebo-controlled study. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2016;233(14):2663-2674.
21. Diminished autonomic neurocardiac function in patients with generalized anxiety disorder. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2016;12:3111-3118.
22. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia in Korea: a multicenter nationwide cross-sectional study. Psychiatry Investigation. 2017;14(1):44-50.
23. Validation of K-WAIS-IV short forms among patients with traumatic brain injury. Clinical Psychology in Korea: Research and Practice. 2017;3(1):23-45
24. Efficacy and tolerability of paliperidone extended-release in the treatment of first-episode psychosis: an eight-week, open-label, multicenter trial. Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience. 2016;14(3):261-269.
25. Self-perceived cognitive deficits and their relationship with internalized stigma and quality of life in patients with schizophrenia. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2016;12:1411-1417.
26. Self-transcendence trait and its relationship with in vivo serotonin transporter availability in brainstem raphe nuclei: An ultra-high resolution PET-MRI study. Brain Research. 2015;1629:63-71.
27. Relationship between cognitive insight and subjective quality of life in outpatients with schizophrenia. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2015;11:2041-2048.
28. Serotonin transporter availability in thalamic subregions in schizophrenia: A study using 7.0-T MRI with [(11)C]DASB high-resolution PET. Psychiatry Research. 2015;231(1):50-57.
29. Association between subjective well-being and depressive symptoms in treatment-resistant schizophrenia before and after treatment with clozapine. Comprehensive Psychiatry. 2014;55(3):708-713.
30. Individually differentiated serotonergic raphe nuclei measured with brain PET/MR imaging. Radiology. 2014;272(2):541-548.
31. The advantage of using 3-week data to predict response to aripiprazole at week 6 in first-episode psychosis. International Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2014;29(2):77-85.
32. Effects of clozapine on heart rate dynamics and their relationship with therapeutic response in treatment-resistant schizophrenia. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2013;33(1):69-73.
33. Altered heart rate dynamics associated with antipsychotic-induced subjective restlessness in patients with schizophrenia. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2013;9:989-994.
34. Dopamine D(2/3) receptor availability and human cognitive impulsivity: a high-resolution positron emission tomography imaging study with [¹¹C]raclopride. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. 2014;26(1):35-42.
35. Relationship of oestrogen receptor status to depressive symptoms and quality of life in breast cancer patients. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. 2013;25(5):283-288.
36. Anomalous subjective experiences in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and unipolar depression. Comprehensive Psychiatry. 2013;54(5):447-453.