￭ 학력 및 경력 (education & experience)
2003 Final School: PhD. 가톨릭의과대학 의공학과 (Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, Catholic Univ. College of Medicine)
2003 이학박사 (의과학), 가톨릭의과대학
2004-2008 박사 후 연구원, 캘리포니아 주립대학, CFOI 센터
2008-2012 책임연구원, 텍사스주립 의과대학, AIRC 센터
2017-현재 부교수, 가천대학교 의과대학 의예과/길병원 영상의학과(겸직)
￭ 연구 소개 (Research in brief)
자기공명영상 및 분광 연구실에서는 고해상도의 해부학적 영상을 바탕으로 관심영역에서의 생체내·외의 여러 가지 대사산물들을 식별하고 정량분석하는 기술개발을 수행하고 있다. 영상진단, 대사체학, 분석화학 등의 융합기술을 이용하여 노화과정, 퇴행성/난치성 뇌질환, 대사성질환, 암 등의 대사과정 메커니즘을 규명하고, 궁극적으로 실시간 대사변화의 평가를 수행하여 새로운 진단 및 치료모니터링기술 개발을 주된 목표로 삼고 있다. 특히, 13C-동위원소 추적자 기술을 이용하여 정상 또는 비정상 세포의 대사경로 및 네트워크 분석을 심층적으로 연구하고 있다.
Based on high-resolution anatomical images, my lab of MRI & MRS conducts a technology development to identify and quantify various metabolites in and out of the body in the body region of interest. The main goal of my lab is to develop new diagnosis and treatment methods by carrying out assessment of metabolic changes in real-time. For this purpose, we are studying mechanisms of metabolic process in aging process, degenerative/intractable brain diseases, metabolic disease, cancer, etc. by employing image diagnostic technique, metabonomics, analytical chemistry in the integrated and convergent manner. In particular, the metabolic pathways and network of normal or abnormal cells are analyzed in depth using 13C- isotope tracer technology.
￭ 키워드(Key W of Research Field)
분자의학, 암, 퇴행성뇌질환, 대사질환, MRI, MRS
(molecular medicine, oncology, degenerative brain diseases, metabolic diseases, MRI, MRS)
￭ Recent Publication (2013 – Present)
1. AY Kim, C Oh, HJ Im, HM Baek. Enhanced Bidirectional Connectivity of the Subthalamo-pallidal Pathway in 6-OHDA-mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease Revealed by Probabilistic Tractography of Diffusion-weighted MRI at 9.4 T. Experimental neurobiology, (2020) 29(1): 80-92.
2. SJ Im, JH Shim, JY Kim, HM Baek. Comparison of Differences in Brain Structure Between Teenagers and Twenties Brain Using 3 T Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Applied Magnetic Resonance (2020) 51: 255-276
3. MJ Kim, SR Lee, KH Song, HM Baek, BY Choe, TS Suh. Development of a hybrid magnetic resonance/computed tomography-compatible phantom for magnetic resonance guided radiotherapy. Journal of Radiation Research (2020) 61(2):314-324
4. AY Kim, JH Shim, HJ Choi, HM Baek. Comparison of volumetric and shape changes of subcortical structures based on 3-dimensional image between obesity and normal-weighted subjects using 3.0 T MRI. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience (2020) 73:280-287
5. JH Shim, SJ Im, A Kim, YT Kim, EB Kim, HM Baek. Generation of mouse basal ganglia diffusion tractography using 9.4T MRI. Experimental Neurobiology (2019) 28(2):300-310
6. JH Shim, YT Kim, S Kim, HM Baek. Volumetric reductions of subcortical structures and their localizations in alcohol-dependent patients. Frontiers in neurology (2019) 10:1-9
7. JE Lee, SS Jeun, SH Kim, CY Yoo, HM Baek, SH Yang. Metabolic profiling of human gliomas assessed with NMR. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience (2019) 68:275-280.
8. VV Prabhu, TB Nguyen, Y Cui, YE Oh, YH Piao, HM Baek, et al. Metabolic signature associated with stress susceptibility in socially defeated mice. Brain Research (2019) 1708:171-180
9. GHJ Park, SH Yang, HM Baek. 900MHz 1H-/13C-NMR analysis of 2-hydroxyglutarate and other brain metabolites in human brain tissue extracts. PLoS One (2018) 13(9):e0203379
10. JW Seo, K Han, J Lee, EK Kim, HJ Moon, JH Yoon, HM Baek, et,. Application of metabolomics in prediction of lymph node metastasis in papillary thyroid carcinoma. PLoS One (2018) 13(3):e0193883
11. BH Oh, HC Moon, HM Baek, YJ Lee, SW Kim, YJ Jeon, et. 7.0T Tesla magnetic resonance imaging of caudal anterior cingulate and posterior cingulate cortex atrophy in patients with trigeminal neuralgia. Magn Reson Imaging (2018) 51:144-150
12. SW Han, H Shin, D Jeong, S Jung, E Bae, JY Kim, HM Baek, et al,. Neural substrates of purely endogenous, self-regulatory control of attention. Scientific Reports (2018) 17(1):925
13. HC Moon, ST You, HM Baek, YJ Jeon, CA Park, et. 7.0T Tesla MRI tractography in patients with trigeminal neuralgia. Magn Reson Imaging (2018) 54:265-270
14. BH Oh, HC Moon, HM Baek, YJ Lee, SW Kim, YJ Jeon, et. Comparison of 7T and 3T MRI in patients with moyamoya disease. Magn Reson Imaging (2017) 27;37:134-138
15. EY Chae, HJ Shin, S Kim, HM Baek, D Yoon, S Kim, et. The role of high-resolution magic angle spinning 1H nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy for predicting the invasive component in patients with ductal carcinoma in situ diagnosed on preoperative biopsy. PLoS One (2016) 11(8):e0161038