￭ 학력 및 경력 (education & experience)
2011 Final School: PhD 서울대학교 의과대학 약리학 (Dept. of Pharmacology, Seoul National Univ. College of Medicine)
2011-2012 부연구위원, 국민건강보험공단 정책연구원
2012-2015 연구교수 고려대학교 기초간호교실
2015-현재 조교수, 가천대학교 간호대학
￭ 연구 소개 (Research in brief)
뉴로랩 (Neuro Lab) 연구실에서는 알츠하이머 치매를 포함한 퇴행성 뇌질환 치료법의 개발을 주된 목표로 삼고 다양한 수준에서의 신경과학연구를 수행하고 있다. 화학, 약물적 접근 방법뿐만 아니라, 신경 줄기세포 이식 등을 적극 활용하여 퇴행성 뇌질환의 새로운 치료법을 연구하고 있다. 뉴로랩 연구실에서는 인지 신경 행동에 관한 연구도 활발하게 진행하여, 인지와 행동을 조절하는 신경회로망에 대하여 심층적으로 연구하고 있다.
My lab is Neuro Lab which is primarily aiming at the development of a therapeutic approach for neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson’s disease. For this purpose, two main approaches are used: one is a pharmacological approach through a screening system to find effective chemicals and the other is a biological approach using stem cells or optogenetics. Also, the Neuro Lab is conducting actively the study on behavior and cognition, particularly in-depth research into neural circuit networks that control perception and behavior.
￭ 키워드(Key W of Research Field)
퇴행성뇌질환, 학습-기억, 신경발달장애
(neurodegenerative diseases, learning & memory, neurodevelopmental disorders)
￭ Recent Publication (2013 – Present)
1. Lee E, Cho J & Kim KY. (2019). The Association between Autism Spectrum Disorder and Pre-and Postnatal Antibiotic Exposure in Childhood-A Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis. Int J Environ Res Public Health. Oct 22;16(20).
2. Kim KY, Lee E & Kim Y. (2019). The Association between Bisphenol A Exposure and Obesity in Children-A Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis. Int J Environ Res Public Health. Jul 15;16(14).
3. Choi JS & Kim KY. (2019). Factors associated with preventive behaviors in the overuse and misuse of antibiotics in Korean nursing students. Am J Infect Control. Jun;47(6):715-717.
4. Kim KY. (2019). Risk factors for hypertension in elderly people aged 65 and over, and adults under age 65. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society. 20(1):162-69.
5. Bae E, Kim KY. (2018). The effect of stress coping ability and recovery resilience on retention intention of nurses in medium-sized hospitals. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society. 19(11):662-71.
6. Shin KY, Kim KY & Suh YH. (2017). Dehydroevodiamine·HCl enhances cognitive function in memory-impaired rat models. Korean J Physiol Pharmacol. Jan;21(1):55-64.
7. Kim JR, Kang P, Lee HS, Kim KY & Seol GH. (2017). Cardiovascular effects of linalyl acetate in acute nicotine exposure. Environ Health Prev Med. Apr 24;22(1):42.
8. Kim KY, Lee HS & Seol GH. (2017). Anti-inflammatory effects of trans-anethole in a mouse model of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Biomed Pharmacother. Jul;91:925-930.
9. Kim KY, Lee E, Kim YJ & Kim J. (2017). The association between artificial light at night and prostate cancer in Gwangju City and South Jeolla Province of South Korea. Chronobiol Int. 34(2):203-211.
10. Lee EM, Kim KY. (2017). The effect of sexual attitude, sexual attitude of parents, and depression
on sexual intercourse experience of university students. Stress. 25(3):155-61.
11. Seol GH & Kim KY. (2016). Eucalyptol and Its Role in Chronic Diseases. Adv Exp Med Biol.929:389-398.
12. Kim KY, Lee HS & Seol GH. (2015). Eucalyptol suppresses matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression
through an extracellular signal-regulated kinase-dependent nuclear factor-kappa B pathway to exert anti-inflammatory effects in an acute lung inflammation model. J Pharm Pharmacol. Aug;67(8):1066-74.
13. Lee HS, Kang P, Kim KY & Seol GH. (2015). Foeniculum vulgare Mill. Protects against Lipopolysaccharide-induced Acute Lung Injury in Mice through ERK-dependent NF-κB Activation. Korean J Physiol Pharmacol. Mar;19(2):183-9.